Management ServicesHomeowner Associations
Frequently Asked Questions
Kellogg Agency has years of experience managing homes in HOAs.
Who pays Homeowner Association dues?
Owners are responsible for paying and keeping current all Homeowner Association dues, fees, and fines.
Please send ALL HOA violation letters to Kellogg Agency email@example.com. We will contact the tenant and make a note in their tenant file.
If a fine is the result of a tenant violation, please send the HOA violation letter with the fine to Kellogg Agency and we will bill the tenant.
What happens if I get an HOA violation when there is a tenant in the house?
We have a procedure for HOA violations. Please send all violation letters to us firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our lease requires that tenants follow all HOA rules and regulations.
- We will contact the tenant and inform them about the violation.
- We will make a note in their tenant file.
- We will charge the tenant any fines that are the tenant’s responsibility.
- We will take legal action if HOA violations and/or fines are excessive. This may include a Seven Day Notice or Eviction.
Homeowner Association Documents
We manage homes in these HOAs.
- Astante at Cabezon
- Astante Villas
- Chamisa Greens
- Diamond Ridge
- Eagle Ranch
- The Fairways
- Loma Colorado
- North Hills
- Northern Meadows
- Sara's Meadows
- Sierra Norte
- The Trails
- Ventana Ranch
- Ventana Ranch West
- Ventana Vista (in Ventana Ranch West)
- Villa de Villagio
- Willow Trace